Below you will find links to relevant information for the 2018 Championship, along with assistance on accommodation:
Advanced Player information will follow January 2018
It is highly recommended that you book your accommodation as early as possible.
The Championship offers an Accommodation Booking & Information Service TO ALL PLAYERS. Details can be found on the players’ secure area on www.ricohwomensbritishopen.com or email email@example.com or by phone: +44 1480 270370
Player Accommodation Guide will follow January 2018.
Players will need a code to access the secure area on the Championship website and this will be emailed at the time of entry.
A courtesy car / transportation service will be operational throughout the Championship.
Important – please note:
- The courtesy car service is primarily for the use of exempt and successful qualified Players only, plus Player Guests and Caddies travelling at the same time in a single vehicle.
- The courtesy car service details will be confirmed early 2018, please revisit the site nearer the time before booking flights to ensure the car service can pick you up.
- The R&A and IMG reserve the right to provide coaches or mini buses for large groups if necessary.
- During the Championship the courtesy car service will operate from two hours prior to the first tee time for those teeing off first until one hour after the last putt.
- Reservations must be made in advance.
- Please do not email during Championship week (Monday – Monday), all reservations must be made in person or by phone.
- Courtesy Cars are NOT available for dinner and restaurant drop-offs and pick-ups in the evening.
Advance reservations will be available early 2018.
If you require further information please contact:
Telephone: + 44 (0) 1334 460000
E: Contact us
Web: Official Website
Jill Lederer – +44 (0) 208 233 6342